Friday, 23 March 2012

The Eye Of The Tiger...

Aint on my iPod.  Should be though!  It's a GREAT running song.
This is what I ran to today...
Disclaimer ... the songs on this playlist are so shameful.  Please don't judge me.

Kanye West - Gold Digger
Tony Christie -  Is This The Way to Amarillo
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
ABBA - Does Your Mother Know That You're Out
Beyonce - Put A Ring On It
Tiffany -  I Think We're Alone Now
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

Shameful.  SHAMEFUL!!!

But ... what EVER it takes right??

Running Group tomorrow!  I love my Saturday mornings with these girls.  They like it too...

"Hey Kath- thanks heaps for your support on Saturday.Tough day but got through. Arohanui ki a koutou.xx"


"‎5 weeks running and finally no issue breathing...great to see progress in at least this area. Thanks Kath for keeping the motivation alive:)"

"I feel so loyal to this group that, even though I was in Waikanae for a Girls' Weekend, I mapped out a run before I went so I could be running with you in spirit...and I even actually went for a run! See you next Saturday :)"