Friday, 23 March 2012

Fail...

It's 4.15am on Friday morning.  My rest day.  BUT.  I didn't run yesterday.  Well .. I ran.  I ran out of time.  And had a thing to go to last night ... and I'm just hopeless against red wine and dumplings.
My head hurts.  Steve, who I work with just sent me a text ... he has Muffin Splits, Butter and Honey ready to work it's magic on the tiredness and hangover when I get to work.  And Nurofen!

I feel stink about not running yesterday.  Nicky ran! She sent me a text from Dunedin saying that he had run 6 ks in the rain and the wind and the hills!!!

One good thing ... my tunic that is always a bit tight fits really well today! I LOVE that feeling.  Clothes fitting.

I've lost a lot of weight since running.
Actually, in the time I've been running, I've lost of lot...
I've lost a job, I've lost a friend, I've lost my mind, I've lost my dignity, I've lost money.  I've lost my sister too.
I haven't lost hope though.