Tuesday, 20 March 2012

It's been a very tough day...

I want today done.  I want to crawl into bed and never, ever have to feel todays sadness ever again.  My heart is broken for my friend and I just can't seem to shake the ache.
Work was so hard.  Maintaining a posture of positivity, energy and forward momentum.  I faked it.  Don't think anyone noticed.  
The school run is the great leveler right?  EVERYONE has their day.  Everyone has a burden.  A sadness.  A loss.  A regret.  At some stage, everyone feels like they are done.  Today I feel like I'm done.
Before the school run, I ran.
I ran fast.  I ran till my heart actually hurt ... not just with the sadness ... And I started to feel like, maybe I might be okay.
5 ks.
I might be done.
But the run is done too.
Yep, maybe it's all going to be okay.