Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Getting the Running Pass Out...





Nicky and I run every Tuesday and Thursday night at 5.30.

WHICH IS THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME FOR A FAMILY!

Right?

Nah.

Just got to get it all sorted before Hubby comes home.

I need those runs with Nicky.  I'll do what ever it takes.  I have always said, that I NEVER wanted my running to impact negatively on my family.  I never wanted my husband to roll his eyes when he got home from work and I never wanted him to think "Oh Great.  I've been working all day and now I have to get dinner ready with strung out hungry kids".  So, on those days... I get it sorted.  And I get my Running Pass Out.

We had a GREAT run tonight.  5 ks.  30 minutes.  We are loving training for something again.

The air was thin, the dark was creeping across the sky ... and we ran.