Wednesday, 11 April 2012

I ran cos I can!

It was suposed to be a rest day today ... but I WANTED to run! So I did.

A run with no expectations.

Across the harbour, Wellington was showing off again and looked spectacular.  The air had that magical Autumnal chill, mixed with the fumes from the cars making their way home to dinner, which I could smell cooking too!

The sense that anything is possible. ... whisking me along the esplanade.

The whole way I had the biggest goofiest grin.  I felt alive.  I felt proud of my legs ... they were strong and quick and carried me along as if I had a tail wind there and back.  

Had some good tunes on my ipod too!

Mumford and Sons, Lady Antebellum, Kelly Rowland, Midnight Youth.

There is something about Mumford and Sons The Cave ... it calls to my heart and makes me run fast.



And I'll find strength in pain

And I will change my ways

I'll know my name as it's called again