Monday, 14 May 2012

No offense Nicky...

... But man ... I'm really happy that you wont be turning up at my house tonight for a run!

IT'S MONDAY!!!!

Rest day.

REST DAY!!!

I wonder sometimes that I'm not very motivational!!! Because I love rest days so much.  It must seem that I really hate run days!

It's not like that.  Really.  Promise.  It's just rest days feel so good because I can be sloth like and not feel like I should really be doing something.  So the rest days feel amazing.  Deserved slothness.

It's like when I was a smoker ... all those years ago.

Every morning I'd wake up with the burden of giving up.  I am so relieved that I don't have that burden anymore.

So now that running is a part of my life and here to stay, I don't have the burden of starting something.

Does that make sense?

Anyway ... it's rest day.  Gonna put on my new winter pjs straight after dinner, curl up on the couch and watch some telly.

Totally burden free.