Saturday, 21 June 2014

To run or not to run.

Know this feeling?

I should run. 
But I really don't want to. 
But I should. 
I'm not going too. 
But I'll regret it if I don't. 
But who says I have to run?
I'm not going to run. 
RUUUUUUN. 
Nope. 
Bloody hell it's only 30 minutes. Just run. 
BUT I DON'T WANT TO. 

You know me... I'm all about choosing the run. Because you'll never regret running. But you WILL regret NOT running.

But sometimes it's just too hard. The fight to run or not becomes bigger than what it really should be. The fight gets out of control and out of perspective. 
When this happens ... I bet you anything that something else big is going on in your life. Something traumatic, stressful, heartbreaking. Something's going on. 

Your run is just a run. It's not against you or it's not the cause of your hurt or anger or stress. It's just a run. 

Don't fight over just a run. 

Save your energy for the fights that matter. 

Just run. 

Because ... it's just a run.